- 3 plans for your convenience, a free account is available
- View all your files online along with previews and history*
- Is based on Subversion (SVN), a proved version control system
- Add more users to your account and manage their rights
* only available if used along with Timeline, the Subversion client for Adobe Creative Suite
Access your files and history online
You (or your clients) can view all versions of your files online on any computer with Internet access, the comments for the versions, and also download individual versions in the PSD, AI or INDD format.
This means that you can access your projects from anywhere in the world – either using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign)* or any web browser.
* only available if used along with Timeline, the Subversion client for Adobe Creative Suiteback to top
If you are working in a team of designers, the use of the PixelNovel SVN account together with Timeline will make your team work much more efficient and stress free.
Share and edit files with colleaguesTimeline is the perfect tool to improve your team collaboration. Since the files are stored on the online PixelNovel server, you can work on the same file together with your colleagues, and since Timeline saves every version of a file, you don't need to worry about overwriting each other's changes.
Create users and assign different rights to different projects
PixelNovel accounts come with a powerful users management tool. You can allow your team or your clients to access all or some of your projects, and limit the access rights to read only.
Our intuitive web interface makes this task as easy as possible.back to top
Stop worrying about losing your work, PixelNovel has it all covered!
Backup your files at no extra effort
Whenever you click "Submit" in Timeline, the current version of your file is securely saved on the PixelNovel server. We do a regular backup of your account, so you don't need to worry about backing up your files.
Whatever happens to your hard drive, you can always get your files from PixelNovel along with all their history and comments.